We are always delighted to know we have Suzanne Barlow of Masterful Musicians as part of our studio. If you need anything at all in regards to live musicians for your event she will set you up with the very best there is in Colorado.
These recommendations are a few of the ways we’d love to assist you when choosing music.
Doing more with less is good stewardship and an excellent way to stick to a budget. Many clients assume they need a big sound/big band but often a smaller ensemble is more appropriate. Most venues have spaces that can be acoustically amplified to meet the required amplification.
Quality is the real priority. Fewer musicians can create a bigger sound when they are well trained professionals. Live music always draws interest and gives warmth to any event. It doesn’t have to overwhelm the guests nor cost the earth
We encourage our clients to explore a variety of ideas including:
1. Start with a soloist or duo for the ceremony and build a bigger sound for the cocktail hour and reception by adding more musicians…but only for the appropriate times. Don’t over-buy a band for the entire event.
2. Think of using different instruments or a unique combination of instruments to create a truly personal and unique event!
3. Use Classical and Contemporary music-Make the song selections special to reflect your personality.
4. After the intimate live performance for the ceremony and cocktail hour, choose a great DJ…. BUT remember this option is not always less expensive. Most Musicians discount their rates for each additional hour of performance. Be sure to investigate all the options!
Masterful Musicians is a network of highly trained musicians. We excel at helping brides create the perfect musical expression for all their gatherings; ceremony, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinners and receptions.
• Please visit us at www.masterfulmusicians.com • or call 303-670-6756
We’d love to help you design a memorable event!
Colorado's premier wedding and event collective and networking group.
Be the first to comment